Knights of Columbus Fundraiser
Proceeds to benefit the many Charitable Giving Efforts of Council 15605
The Knights of Columbus will unload your load for you, so have no worries about dirtying your Sunday Best!
• All steel, tin, and stainless steel
• Aluminum: old doors, windows, etc.
• Brass: old fittings, valves and plumbing
• Copper: old plumbing
• Electrical Wiring: anything with or without insulation (holiday lights, extension cords, etc.)
• Junk Appliances: No refrigerators or freezers
• Outdoor Equipment: lawn mowers, barbeques, garden tillers, etc.
• Electric Motors: construction sets, fans, etc.
• Old Tools: wrenches, nuts, bolts, nails, etc.
• Vehicle Batteries: car, truck, lawnmower, boat, etc.
• Metal fence posts, fencing, rebar, etc.
• Old pie tins and miscellaneous pots and pans
Ask a Knight about large objects like cars, trucks, tractors, or other things too large to bring. Look around! Knock on doors, maybe old farmer John wants that tractor out of his way! Ask your neighbors, friends, and relatives about any metal they might want out of their way!